TEST

McAlexander, Ulysses Grant

$10.00

US Official Picture of the World War (WWI), Washington DC, Approx 1920

Col (later Brig.Gen) Ulysses Grant McAlexander, 38th U.S. Inf commander.

The descirption of the Battle of Marne in July of 1918 is described.

...One company of the 38th in the font line lost 70% effectives, but it held on. The remaining 30% contercharged and captured 410 Germans. In a single day's fighting this single American regiment took 500 prisoners and when the enemy withdrew in defeat 600 more Germans lay dead between the American trenches and the river, while other hundreds met their death in the river and their bodies were washed away....

  • 1000 Units in Stock

Please Choose:

Download Type




This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 09 June, 2012.